We are a PC(USA) congregation in the heart of Illinois, rural and engaged with the wider community and the world. Park Church has two worship services plus a morning prayer and study each week.
Sunday morning worship begins at 10:00 year round
- We offer a casual but comfortable multi-generational worship, children of all ages are encouraged to join in worship
- We enjoy visual arts in worship, a classical organ, grand piano, and contemporary Christian music
- As a learning community scripture is our focus
Christian Education for all ages meets on Sundays from 9:00 to 9:40,
September to May
- Adults meet in the Parlor for Seekers with Rev. Dr. David Esterline
- Children in elementary school meet in Park Place for Juniors and LLK’s
- Preschool to Kindergarten meet in Park Place for Godly Play
- Youth Group and Confirmation classes meet after worship
Wednesday evening group begins at 6:30 in Smith Hall from
Ash Wednesday through Advent
- A discussion based small group Bible study, book study, music loving, worship group
Wednesday morning prayer and study of the Psalms meets in
Memorial Parlor each week from 8:00 to 9:00.
- Praying the Psalms is our weekly activity as we study the Psalms and the world of the psalmist
- Prayers of praise, petition, supplication, thanksgiving, and lament shape our lives and how we hear the highs and lows of the community
Psalm 34.11 Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you to be in awe of the Lord!
Nursery care is also available on Sundays for infants to pre-schoolers if parents want to choose that option.
I will bless the Lord at all time; God’s praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34.1
May you feel the touch of the Holy Spirit as you worship with us.